Study Abroad :
- Counseling for study abroad
- Pre-requisite for admissions
- Short listing
- Pre-application procedure
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- Visa guidance
- Modes of financing the education.
Study aboard Courses :
The following courses offered by us will prepare you thoroughly for the respective exams & help you to get a good score. These courses involve a two months coaching including theory sessions & computer based trainings.
- GRE , GMAT, SAT1, TOFEL, IELTS, PEARSON PTE
A student seeking admission to U.S./U.K Universities for M.S. / M.B.A. programs should be a graduate preferably with additional qualification such as degree or diploma with computer courses or any other academic courses.
A student for M.S/M.B.A should have 16 years of education and minimum of 1-2 years of work experience before applying to any of the U.S/U.K Universities.