Middle East Languages
Middle East Language Courses
Knowing an additional language other than the mother tongue and official language is a part of a person’s development process. At Purohit Academy, we offer a wide range of foreign language courses exclusively crafted by our expert team of instructors.
What are the Language Courses in Purohit Academy?
- Our expertise includes languages used across multiple continents such as European, Asian, and the Middle East. Among the Asian languages, we specialize in Mandarin, Japanese, and Thai.
- As part of these language courses, students will get proper training on reading, writing (script), and talking (conversation). The course covers interesting classroom lectures that feature audio and video sessions and course books from the institute.
- Besides the language, Purohit Academy also specializes in educating the students about the culture and traditions of those specific places in question. Students will get the certificates based on their performances in a written exam held at the end of each course.
One can also choose a crash course with a shorter duration, usually of 1 month to complete the entire course. While training corporates in any foreign language, we also coach them in customer behavior skills, buying and selling conversations, negotiating and clicking deals, etc. Additionally, our training programs also include tone training in specific languages and accent training for other languages.
We have planned a comprehensive module for our Asian language course. We have designed it to look at the entrepreneurs, business executives, and students’ requirements to gain enough knowledge of these languages to assist them in their day-to-day working life. In our Asian language course, we teach Mandarin, Japanese, and Thai to the students. This course teaches students various topics related to Asia, such as the foundational legends, romances, stories, narratives, novels, and poetry from all over Asia. Studies related to China, Japan, Thailand, and India will help students know about their ancient cultures.
Segments of Middle Eastern Language Course Coaching
In our Middle Eastern Languages Course, you will learn these languages – Arabic, Urdu, Persian. We have planned the course to look at the entrepreneurs, business executives, and students’ requirements to gain enough knowledge of these languages to assist them in their day-to-day working life. The Arabic language course consists of two main chapters, modern and classical, including intensive language instruction.
This course will cover the Arabic texts of the pre-modern period and covers a wide variety of primary sources that focus on the vast literature of the medieval Arabic-Islamic literary heritage. You will learn about the cultures, traditions, castes, religions, and beliefs of these languages, including the Quran and Hadith. We will introduce you to these languages’ legal, historical, literary, and philological topics and disciplines. You will get to know about the masterpieces of verses, poetry, novels, and dramas of these languages to better understand. Attention is drawn to reading, writing, translation, vocabulary, and grammar analysis. We will teach you to spell and learn about clock-timings, currency, days of week, months, numerals, alphabets, units of measure, particles sentence structure of these languages. You will learn how to talk with business partners, friends, classmates, shopkeepers, how to make a phone call, make friends, have general day to day conversations on fruits, vegetables, or any products.
The fundamental aspects that the students can learn from our language course are the following:
- Letters, vowels, and their sounds
- Begin as a complete beginner and subsequently build their sentences after the first few lessons
- Understand and be able to use linguistic and grammatical features of different languages with no difficulty
- Getting a clear idea of the pronunciations
- Put together a substantial base vocabulary of words and phrases to use them right away in the real world
- The students will therefore swiftly build a solid foundation of the languages
- Being able to answer and ask simple questions easily.
Purohit Academy will distribute course books and study materials. During classroom lectures, audio and video sessions will be conducted for a better understanding of these languages. Our experts will teach twisting sentences to negative, asking a question, vocabulary, and learning dialogues. You will learn to know how to initiate conversations, buy and sell products in different languages, negotiate and deal, and learn about behavior skills.
Arabic Language Coaching
The career scope of learning the Arabic language in India has escalated to great extents. With the help of Purohit Academy and its Arabic language course, students can build up their necessary communication skills, including speaking, reading, and writing of the language. Students are trained in communicative, oral, and usability related aspects of the language throughout the course.
Why learn the Arabic Language?
- With the global business’s ever-changing nature, languages used in communicating in these business processes often change significantly. In such a scenario, learning a new and widespread language can only be beneficial in the long run. Arabic is one such language. It is reportedly the sixth most spoken language, with an estimated 274 million native and non-native speakers worldwide.
- Arabic is a language that encompasses a rich culture and heritage. Therefore, learning such a language will allow the students to delve deeper into their culture and traditions where that language is most spoken. Studying the Arabic language will give them a greater understanding of the nuances and intricacies of the Arab culture, which is often misunderstood and misrepresented through Western cultural lenses.
- Another significant aspect of the scope of learning the Arabic language in India rests in the vast business and economic opportunities that it offers. In the present times, the Arabic language is of utmost importance owing to the economic significance of the oil-producing Arabic countries in the global scenario.
- Nearly all of the Arabic-speaking countries are extremely rich in available mineral and natural resources. The students’ ability to comprehend and speak Arabic will open new doors to numerous job opportunities involving languages, especially in the oil business boom.
- After completion of our Arabic language course, students can also work as Arabic language teachers or faculty. They can also explore possibilities as a transcription expert, translator, interpreter, proofreader, researcher, editor, content writer, either as freelance linguists or for any organization.
Significance of the Arabia Languages
The Arabic language is a Southern-Central Semitic language. It is fluent in the Arabian Peninsula, along with parts of the Middle East and North Africa. The languages with the most number of speakers in these regions, in chronological order, are Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Kurdish, and Hebrew. These languages, however, belong to different families of languages. Here, Hebrew and Arabic belong to the Afro-Asiatic language family. Apart from these essential languages, people in the Middle East speak around 20 more minority languages.
The Arabic language is a macro-language, which means it has 30 modern dialects or varieties. Thus, Literary Arabic, also known as Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) or Standard Arabic, is today used in formal speech and the Arab world. On the other hand, Classical Arabic is prevalent in the Islamic literature of the 7th to 9th centuries, which was also the Quran’s language.
Currently, there is also a huge demand for Arabic language speakers. For example, many companies in Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, and other cities are in the market for Arabic speakers in the BPO and KPO sectors. Since Arabic is a well-known language, there are many positions available in foreign embassies in India. While the Middle East countries continue to accelerate in development, they have attracted sizeable investment opportunities. Other sectors like IT, travel & tourism business, aviation, publishing, education, finance and banking, and industries in India seek people with expertise in the Arabic language.
Most of the Arabic speaking countries’ economies are flourishing and are developing at a breakneck pace. These have opened up demand for career opportunities such as translators and transcribers in the hospitality and tourism sectors. The import and export corporations continue to look for people who can speak English and Arabic to deal with their overseas clients and business engagements.
Urdu Language Coaching
Our Urdu language course is a certification course that encompasses the basic knowledge of Urdu language and literature, its vocabulary, grammar, etc. It teaches the students how to read Urdu words and sentences to improve their reading and writing proficiency in Urdu quickly.
Why learn the Urdu Language?
- Our Urdu language course can help students learn other South Asian languages, which could be a very distinct advantage. It would be easier for them to study a mass of regional languages, including Sindhi, Punjabi, Balochi, Pashto, and Kurdish. They can also work for a global company, teach the language or become a translator, interpreter, content writer, journalist, etc.
- After learning the Urdu language, students can also work as an Urdu language teacher or faculty. They can also explore possibilities as a transcription expert, translator, interpreter, proofreader, researcher, editor, content writer, either as freelance linguists for any organization.
Significance of the Urdu Language
Urdu is a primary language of the South Asia continent, and it has been expanding in popularity ever since the independence of the Indian sub-continent. It is also one of the eighteen national languages of the Union of India and the declared national language of Pakistan. Although influenced by Arabic and Persian, Urdu is an Indo-Aryan language similar to Hindi and originated and developed in the Indian sub-continent.
Urdu and Hindi at the phonological and grammatical level are so close that they sometimes seem to be one language. However, they have borrowed quite extensively from different linguistic levels, i.e., Urdu from Arabic and Persian and Hindi from Sanskrit. In actual usage, each one has developed into an independent language. According to a broad estimate, Urdu and Hindi, when taken together, form the third largest language community in the world today.
In India, the numbers of Urdu speakers are almost 44 million, according to the Census of India, 1991, with enormous numbers existing in Uttar Pradesh, followed by Bihar, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Karnataka. Delhi, however, has always been the major center of Urdu literature and publishing. Urdu is also prevalent in Bangladesh, Afghanistan, and Nepal. Urdu has developed into the cultural language and everyday speech of the South Asian Muslim diaspora outside the sub-continent, particularly in the Gulf and the Middle East, Western Europe, Scandinavia, Canada, and the USA.
Persian Language Coaching
The career scope of learning the Persian language in India has escalated to great extents. With the help of Purohit Academy and its Persian language course, students can build up their necessary communication skills, including speaking, reading, and writing of the language. Students are trained in communicative, oral, and usability related aspects of the language during the course.
Why learn the Persian Language?
- One of the most important benefits of learning less taught languages like the Persian language is that it provides the students with access to a whole new world. Career opportunities in a foreign language are an essential factor. Due to a notably less number of people are enrolling to learn the Persian language and therefore few people with Persian language skills, students with this course can truly stand out.
- Suppose we are to consider the geopolitical situation and significance of Iran and the Middle East. In that case, many government agencies in India and others like the US and Europe call for the Persian language speakers’ high demand. The diplomatic, military, and intelligence agencies of India, the US, and more are eager and encouraging to recruit people who study Persian. Indian Government entities like External Affairs Ministry, Tourism Department, Intelligence Agencies, and Foreign National Embassy may have several job opportunities for Persian language experts.
- Because of quite a considerable Persian speakers, the demand for interpretation and translation jobs have existed persistently, especially in the freelance language market. After the course, students can work as translators or get employed as an interpreter for various governments, corporate and private agencies or organizations.
- Students trained in the Persian language can therefore seek through job prospects such as digital copywriter, information officer, tourist guide, translator, interpreter, records manager, customer support advisor, public relations officer, event organizer, web content and social media manager, magazine or newspaper journalist, teacher, etc.
Significance of the Persian Language
The Persian language is of Iranian origin and from a subgroup of the Indo-Iranian branch of the Indo-European family of languages. Persian, Arabic, and Turkish are the three most widely spoken languages in the Middle East. The Persian language is among the 25 most popularly spoken languages in the world. It is also called ‘Farsi’ in Iran, ‘Dari’ in Afghanistan, and ‘Tajik’ in Tajikistan.
The second most spoken language in West Asia, Persian, is Iran, Afghanistan, and Tajikistan’s official language. The language also has a considerable presence among large communities in Australia, Turkey, Europe, Canada, and the USA. A few other places where its various dialects are widely spoken, such as Uzbekistan, Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain, Yemen, UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Oman.
Iran and the nearby Persian language-speaking areas have immense crude oil and other natural mineral resources. An interest in the oil business or working as a rig engineer for oil companies in these places can encourage students to learn Persian. It would be an added advantage on your resume and in communicating with society. Iran is a delightfully beautiful country with a vibrant, unique, and long history. The country boasts of historical places, and it has some of the friendliest people in the world. With being home to more than 17 UNESCO heritage sites, Iran and its language are crucial parts of India’s strategic ties. The Persian language is one of the many overlooked but the richly important language of the 21st century.